Mark you calendars for July 31 at Winding Creek Golf Course. By registering now, you can assure yourself a spot for one of the areas premier golf outings. This event is a FUNdraiser with emphasis on fun. Golfers of all ages and experience are welcome to participate.
Just like last year, your registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and a goodie bag. There will be a number of great raffle items and prizes. A beverage cart will be available for on course beverage purchases.
Raffles will be held for the following exciting opportunities. Cost per ticket is $20 with 6 tickets available for $100:
- Golfing for four at American Dunes. Located in Grand Haven, this new Jack Nicklaus course has designed and built to honor American warriors and fund the legacies of their families. www.americandunesgolfclub.com
- 50/50 raffle: cost is $10 per ticket.
- Additional raffles for exciting prizes available for $5/ticket 6 for $25.
- Prizes for first, second and third place teams.
- Event holes: Longest Drive: Men, Longest Drive: Women, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt.
-Hole in one: win $10,000
- Opportunities to purchase skins and mulligans.
July 31, 2021
8:00 Registration/Continental Breakfast
9:00 Shotgun start Tee off
11:00 -12:00 Box Lunch Provided
1:30 -2:00 Award and raffle presentations
Cost: $100/person: $400/Team
Entree Fee Includes:
-18 holes of golf with cart
-On course event holes
Save time and send in payment for your foursome now. Raffle tickets, skins and mulligans can be purchased at the event.
Our school welcomes all children; enriches their knowledge, nurtures their faith, and builds their character in a Catholic Christian environment. http://www.corpuschristischool.us/
Lakeshore Habitat for Humanity is a partnership, home building & home repair Christian ministry serving Ottawa and part of Allegan Counties that has served more than 150 families and 800 individuals since 1990.
Copyright © 2021 Knights of Columbus - All Rights Reserved.